How can I earn Points?
There are plenty of ways to earn Points, which you can later redeem for bonus rewards. To access several of the earning options outlined below, log into your ipsy account and navigate to the "Earn Points" tab.
- Member Bonus: Earn 100 Points just for joining!
- Referrals: Earn 250 Points for each friend who signs up within 24 hours through your unique referral link. Learn more about referrals.
- Follow our Stylists: Follow the ipsy stylists on Twitter (10 Points), Instagram (10 Points), and YouTube (10 Points). You can access these options via the "Earn Points" tab when you log into your account.
- Sneak Peeks: Earn 10 Points by getting a Sneak Peek of your Glam Bag. You'll see this option appear when you log into your account after your payment has been processed in the beginning of the month.
- Early Access: Earn 10 Points by getting Early Access to your Glam Bag. You'll see this option appear when you log into your account after we've prepped your personalized Glam Bag, within the first week of the month.
- Product Reviews: Earn up to 15 Points for each product reviewed in your online Glam Bag. 10 points are awarded for answering the review questions, plus 5 more for sharing your written feedback at the end. Learn more about how to give product feedback.
- Complete your Glam Bag Review: Earn 10 Points for reviewing your entire Glam Bag. Log into your ipsy account and click "Glam Bag." Then navigate to the month you'd like to review, and click the pink button that says "Review the Glam Bag."
- Pick your Favorite Product: Earn 10 Points for picking your favorite product. This option will appear once a month when you log in to your account after shipping has started. You can also access it via the "Earn Points" tab when you log into your account.
- Answer the Monthly Question: Earn 10 Points for answering the question of the month (for example: "What product deserves an A+ in your book?"). You can access this question via the "Earn Points" tab when you log into your account.
Did you find this article helpful?