The Glam Bag is currently available in the United States (including its territories, PO Boxes, and AP, DPO, and FPO boxes), and, most recently, Canada and its territories and military locations (please learn more about Canada shipping and billing here).
In the U.S., Glam Bags are currently sent via US Postal Service and DHL. In Canada, Glam Bags are sent from the U.S. via Purolator International Economy (a partner of Canada Post). We are constantly exploring options to ensure we are delivering you the absolute best service for your order each month.
Oh, by the way, you may have noticed a different shipping carrier for your Glam Bag for this month. We are constantly exploring options to ensure we are delivering you the absolute best service for your order each month. While we may have a different carrier transport your package from our warehouse to your area, your package will be delivered to your mailbox by your mail carrier as usual. We are committed to ensuring you receive your order in a timely manner.
In the U.S., shipping is 100% free. In Canada, shipping is an additional USD $4.95 per month (or USD $54.45 for an Annual subscription, which is USD $4.95 * 11 months), to cover broker and entry fees.
Every month, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can follow your Glam Bag’s progress. Glam Bags usually arrive 7-10 business days after it ships, which is always mid-month.
Some details on U.S. APO, DPO and FPO addresses:
- DHL and USPS deliver the packages up to the military postal office.
- At that point, it is up to the military post office to finish the delivery.
- The military post office has its own protocols and security measures so we cannot speed up delivery.
- That is why in some cases ipsters may see their Glam Bags as "stuck" in New Jersey (or elsewhere).
Some details on non-continental U.S. states, and U.S. territories:
- Alaska and Hawaii deliveries work like any other state, but the delivery times are usually longer.
- Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands are unincorporated U.S. territories, and as such the process to ship is a bit more complicated for us (there are some additional forms to be incorporated into the labels). For that reason, delivery times may be considerably longer than normal.
Have more questions about shipping, recurring billing, or anything else? Please check out all of our FAQs here, or, click "Email ipsyCare" to the right!